PMMail 2.10

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:54:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:09:10 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>>Are you using any kind of 'keyboard enhancer' software which could be
>>causing a problem?

Ralph,

First let me say that I have 4 operating systems on my PC, under Boot
Manager.  Drive C:\ is Windows 3.1; Drive E:\ is Warp 3; G:\ is Warp 4, PF
11; and M:\ is Warp with no FP.  Microsoft Intellimouse is on Drive C:\.
There is no C:\ present in either G:\AutoExec.bat nor in G:\Config.Sys.

I  REMmed out references to the directory containing MSINPUT.EXE and other
files for I-Mouse on drive C:\ . I changed the name of that file and of the
*.EXE files in that directory.  Rebooted and no improvement in the RMB click
in the edit window.  I also installed a different mouse and the results
stayed the same.    In fact this is the only time I have ever seen such on
this machine.

Based on this I would say the cause is NOT because I have Intellimouse
installed under Window 3.1.  The only thing I can think of that might is that
some way or another the Mouse on G:\ drive is reading the Intellimouse, but
that seems a little far fetched to be.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Hazen Woods