Question for Beta Testers

Bill McCarthy pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:33:43 -0400

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:11:43 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Since the beta testing is over, would any former beta testers care to
>comment on whether or not 2.10 includes all the bug fixes and features
>included in the betas?

While I no longer beta test OS/2, I'm active on the Windows Beta list.
Bob mentioned that the most recent beta may be released with little or no
change unless major problems were encountered.

There's been no mention of a release of '2000' in the beta list.  There is
a new file on the beta FTP site, but since there's been no mention of it
I've ignored it.

While I don't have the copy many on this list have, unless a change was
only cosmetic, Southsoft always gave the beta list a last look of the
final build.  From what I've read here, this release may be our latest
beta with a change in icon, and some name changes for the new owner - both
cosmetic.

Once I find out there is a new release I can test on my WinNT system, I'll
check it out and report any problems here that are not already reported.