Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:48:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hazen,

Please re-direct your comments to Wilson Rook.  He simply quoted a
message you wrote to me -- the reply you responded to is his.<g>  I
happen to agree with the concerns you stated in your letter.  I too was
tempted to purchase a Software Choice subscription, but there was
nothing IBM ever offered to subscribing members only that I was
interested in.

Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com