Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:16:43 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:42:02 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:
>

>>>I have the opposite situation... I rarely see bug 1, but bug 3 happens all the time.
>>>

>I have the same problem with bug 03. Just for clarification when PMMail stops
>
>fetching, the message window says        "Connecting to POP server"

Hi Hazen,

Just to keep things straight, the "Connecting to POP server" problem is
actually BUG 01.  When BUG03 happens, PMMail/2 just stops automatically
retrieving the mail and the "Last fetch" message is still displayed on
the bottom of the window from the last time the mail was fetched before
it stopped doing so automatically.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com