Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

James F. Marshall pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:21:22 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:

>"Where is the new icon?  The icon for PMMail.exe is still the hand with an
>"envelop in it.

What version do you have?  The hand+envelope was replaced here at
least two years ago by a green and blue globe with an envelope over
the lower right-hand corner.  With 2.1, the globe is now purple with
latitude and longitude lines, plus the envelope.  I prefer the new
icon.

James F. Marshall, Esq., Pasadena, California

* * * New address: marshall@attglobal.net * * *

Two methods to obtain my PGP public key:
(1) Send email with Subject "JFM Public Key"
(2) http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu/pks-commands.html