Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:05:51 +0100

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 05:48:50 -0500 (CDT), Maynard Riley wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:51:53 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:
>
>>>not by me here; the first thing the executable does is ask if I
>>>want to install it; at that point I hit 'cancel' and remove it
>>>from my system.
>>
>>If you hit "next" at that point instead of "cancel", you will see a
>>license agreement; press "agree" and you will see the read.me file.
>
>only if you continue driving up that blind alley;
>pressing 'next' at the first screen is an unacceptable, and
>unnecessary, risk.

I see you are using PMMail 2.0 build 1500. The installer there was just
the same, it required you to press 'next' at the first screen, so how
did you install that version without doing what you don't want to do
now?

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails