Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:59:23 +0100

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:19:52 +0900 (SGT), Douglas Tan wrote:

>Yes.  It was the first thing I checked...a great disappointment, I must
>say.  Are we all agreed that v2.10 just barely cleared the 'bug-fix'
>version criteria?

Which is why BSW have taken the product on, because Southsoft simply
couldn't provide the time needed to take PMMail forward. If BSW's
participation is successful, then full bug fixes and new features
should appear in due course.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails