Styler/2 and PMMAIL

John Thompson pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:04:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:03:11 -0700 (PDT), Don Morse wrote:

>>I hear that Styler/2 is also compatible with PMMAIL and intend to test
>>this myself.  I've downloaded Styler/2, but I have a strict policy of only

>Been using Styler/2 with PMMail here for some time.......  wasn't aware there was any
>issue...

OK, you guys talked me into it.  I installed Styler/2 this AM and it does
seem to be fine.  Not only does it allow me to get rid of Warp Enhancer
(which I only needed for MB3 double-click) but also CandyBarz.  Anything
that can simplify my WPS enhancements is always welcome.

But there's no info about registration with the archive (smw099.zip).  How
much is this program to register?

John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)