Styler/2 and PMMAIL

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:04:09 -0500 (CDT), John Thompson wrote:

re:>(which I only needed for MB3 double-click) but also CandyBarz.  Anything
re:>that can simplify my WPS enhancements is always welcome.
re:>
re:>But there's no info about registration with the archive (smw099.zip).  How
re:>much is this program to register?

99 is the first registrable <sic> version.  the author is a really nice guy and working on the product. I
feel the product is worth registering.  Candybarz was nice but I noticed a high CPU use when it
used bitmaps.
       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp11,
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com