The OS/2 hoopla.

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:07:57 +0200

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:38:49 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    OK, just wanted to ring here for a moment and bring a little reality check
>to the various complaints I've seen on list.
>
>    While the OS/2 release wasn't a massive workover, some bugs were fixed and
>it is a release which is progress.  A lot of people seem to be missing that
>point.
Agreed. And the OS/2 version was ahead of the Windows version in some
points. Some people seem to ignore that as well.

I guess the best we can do is accept that we've gotten what we see.
Like it or not, and then start with some constructive feedback to the
new owners on what we'd like to se fixed, and what we'd appreciate
being added.

Regards,
Anders

PS. Has anyone reported the bug about PMMail crashing when trying to
send an e-mail with (very many!!) exclamation marks?!?! Am I the only
one that has seen this bug? (Windows version)