The OS/2 hoopla.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:12:10 -0700

Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 3:03:50 PM, Alexander wrote:
> Yeah, Steve, but if the car in front of you shows red lights you'd
> expect it to move away from you, don't you (traffic regulations,
> aside), even if it's an other manufacturer....

    Not the case at all.  Does PMMail/2 do what it did before?  Yes.  Does the
car have the same color of lights and behave the same as before?  Yes.  Not an
issue.

    The problem is people are holding BSW to Southsoft's promises and
disregarding the fact that Southsoft may or may not have been working on those
promises before handing it over to BSW.  People just do not have the facts yet
they are expressing disappointment *in BSW* because of it.