The OS/2 hoopla.

Gary Granat pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:00:05 -0600 (MDT)

I have to agree with Ralph, here.  I haven't seen anyone taking BSW to
task.  But, I have seen a number of responses expressing disappointment
that particular bugs still seem to exist.  That I don't seem to be
affected by those is immaterial.  The point is, Southsoft had the
product in preparation long enough to have addressed these issues and
some, at least, don't feel they did an adequate job.  That is
Southsoft, not BSW as I read the correspondence.

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:49:21 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> I really haven't seen much in the way of flamethrowing here, just a lot
>> of justifiable statements of disappointment.
>
>    The problem is those statements of disappointments are based on statements
>made by a company which no longer controls the product.  It is not fair to the
>new company at all.

--gary
ggranat@ibm.net