The OS/2 hoopla.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:59:09 -0700

Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 4:49:28 PM, Thomas wrote:
> ** Steve Lamb said something really positive about something! **

    ROFL.

> I have long suspected that Steve's service to this list (hosting, managing,
> sponsoring) was a far more reliable indication of his true nature than his
> searing, shoot-from-the-hip, sometimes even hurtful messages.

    All part and parcel of the package that is me.  I'm a nice guy, I'm also a
prick.  Just happens in technical discussions there is more opportunity for
the latter than the former.  ;)

> Hang in there, Steve!  Don't rise to Ralph's bait!  He's just trying to
> piss you off....  and congratulations, eh?

    Nah.  Ralph and I (he can debate this if he likes) bounce off each other.
We agree and disagree on things constantly.  However, this list is really the
product of his as well as mine.  While I'm hosting the list on my machine and
make sure it runs he's the one that fired off several emails to people based
on a list of emails he had from old PMMAIL-L postings.  As much as I am the
body of the list, he's the soul, IMHO.

    And just like any body & soul relationship, sometime we argue over the
relative merits of that chocolate bar.

Soul: It is good, spiritual and uplifting.  Consuming it would do no harm and
bring bliss to us all.

Body: <grouse>I don't care, it is still fattening and durn it, this time it's
going on the butt.</grouse>