The OS/2 hoopla.

Wilson Rook pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:52:08 -0400

Very well said Steve.

OS/2 is looking better and better every day.  -- even better then in 1996.

Southsoft could have sold the product to a company that did not have any
commitment
to OS/2.  The release of 2.1 shows that BSW does.

Sometime it is hard to talk about problems with a product without cutting it (or
the developer) apart.
I think we all need to keep this in mind.  We are all here because we like
PMMail.  I like on
OS/2 - other like it on Windows.  Steve just likes it.

We should be here to help each other and support PMMail.

I would like to make a public Thanks to Southsoft.  I have been using PMMail for a
few years.  It has been very useful.  It has more than saved its cost many times
over.  There are other email programs out,  and with Netscape for OS/2, I have a
choice.  From my laptop - I use Netscape.  From my office - I use PMMail.  I have
found no other mail program on any platform that does what pmmail does.

Thank you Southsoft for PMMail.  Thank you BSW for continuing the development of
PMMail