What's in it for BSW?

Wilson Rook pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:40:18 -0400

I have customers who wish to have multi user email.

While many PMMail users may be power users who use it because of it's power
and simple use,
my customers need it for it's simple use - and multi account power.

I have sold PMMail to 3 small companies.  All three are very happy with the
product.  After
They begin to use it - the registration cost in no longer an issue.

The best way to support PM Mail is to:
1) Buy all the copies you use.
2) Sell PM Mail to friends, customers, ect.

Item 1) will be 1 or 2 copies in most cases.  Item 2) could be an easy 10
copies.

While the copies that I have sold to customers are for the Win32 platform, I
am able to support
the product because I use it on OS/2.

I will help BSW sell Win98/2000 copies because as long as they are in
business - there is a possibility
to continue support on os/2.

Wilson Rook
Internet Walkabout