Chaotic attachments

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:17:42 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:

>I could afford it even at $20 (see previous list). I've
>resisted upgrading to 2.1 for a few days since I've
>been reading list traffic discussing problems and I've
>not had the time to assess it all. Anyway, if it will
>fix this problem I'll do it. What do you think, Trevor?

Well, I don't know if the problem is fixed by 2.1 since I don't
remember ever seeing that problem in 2.0, but it doesn't happen to me
in 2.1.  Also, I don't recall seeing anything written about new
problems introduced with with PMMail/2 2.1 that should keep you from
installing the upgrade so go ahead and take the plunge!  (A back-up is
always recommended.)

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com