PMMail 2.10: One improvement

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:27:28 +0100

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:23:04 +0100 (BST), Maurice Batey wrote:

>Just installed 2.10 over 2.0.
>
>One improvement noticed is that - when editing a msg in the Outbox
>- it no longer appends another copy of one's default signtaure.

However, when adding a canned reply into a forwarded message (sending
spam complaints to abuse@ISP) the canned reply now overwrites the
forwarded message line. One has to manually put in a blank line. Adding
a carriage return to the end of the canned reply does not help.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails