External editor

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

I can't get EE or EEE to open properly, either. I must
admit that I haven't a clue how the  %s  parameter is
used, and the PMMail Help doesn't (an example would
have been useful). Maybe I'm missing something. If you
fellows have the kindness, I would appreciate some
actual help.

w3
======================

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:11:06 -0500 (CDT), John Thompson
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:35:46 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:
>
>>I am trying to select an external editor.
>> When I enter soffice.exe with %s/M  I get error message saying rc==2, Please
>>check external settings.
>
>Just a guess, but make sure you have a space between "%s" and "/M"
>You don't have one in the example above.
>

>John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV