External editor

Steven Tryon pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:33:40, Steven Tryon wrote:

>Seems to work ok here.  I put gvim.exe in the editor block and "c:\autoexec.bat %s" (no quotes) in the paramater block.  It
>opened both autoexec.bat and temp.bod properly.
>
>This is on pmmail98.  Haven't checked the os/2 with external editor since I upgraded to 2.10.

Working ok on the os/2 side also.  I'm editing this in vim right now.

Program: c:\os2\cmd.exe
Parameters: /cc:\cmd\vimbig2.cmd %s

(Vimbig2.cmd is simply a command file that runs mode 80,43 before
launching vim.)

Steve

Steven Tryon                        285 Shaftsbury Road
stryon@ibm.net                      Rochester, NY 14610
For PGP key send email with subject 'stryon public key'