External editor

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:23:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:43:15 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>>> I am trying to select an external editor.
>>>  When I enter soffice.exe with %s/M  I get error message saying rc==2, Please
>>> check external settings.
>>
>>Did you manage to do that from the command line? Maybe I did something
>>wrong, but I couldn't, and also couldn't find anything in the docs...

Actually, I'm not sure where the   " %s /M " (without quotes) came from  .
<g>  I don't remember putting that in at all.  I would not have chosen
StarOffice.  EEE.exe has been my default editor since it was installed.

Sorry I can't be of help.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP11)