What's in it for BSW?

John Drabik pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 28 Oct 99 23:29:50

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:50:31 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>My original question was posed purely out of curiosity but nobody has yet
>come up with a plausible suggestion, so -  What's in it for BSW?"

They're OS/2 users who want to continue enjoying the best e-mail
client around?  They see the need to give a little back to the
community from time to time?  They see the potential for a small
profit on PMMail, but larger profits from the tag-along business in
other products?  They just happen to care?   I dunno.....

John