PMMail 2.10: One improvement

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:55:58 +0100

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:47:35 -0700 (PDT), James F. Marshall wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:01:25 +0100 (BST), Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>"I also note that if I add a carriage return to the end of the canned
>>"reply, it is removed after saving the changes.
>
>What happens if you put _two_ carriage returns?  Does it get saved
>with only one, as you seem to want?  If you open and save it again,
>does that one get stripped?  Try putting in two, saving, and then
>just leaving it alone.

Any attempt to add any carriage returns results in them being stripped
off after saving. Believe me, I've tried all sorts, but by the time I
noticed this one Southsoft were not responding to OS/2 bugs any more on
the beta list, the last coding they did for OS/2 was sometime in mid
June. With luck, BSW will get their own coders up to speed by fixing
some of these minor things and releasing a quick update.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails