Filter to change 'From' name in incoming msg

Bill McCarthy pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:55:06 -0400

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:09:28 +0100 (BST), Maurice Batey wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:21:40 -0400, Bill McCarthy wrote:
>
>>use the receive hook to both check the from and make the
>>change.
>
>	Mmm, haven't come across Receive Hooks before.
>            Presumably you mean the 'Message Receive Exit' REXX option?

Here in the Win version, its call "Message Receive Hook" and is located in
Accounts->Properties->Hooks

I still use my old OS/2 Rexx code in WinNT, but those exits need not be
Rexx.  They can be a program, batch file, or any script processor.

Bill