Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 10:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, sorry. Yes I understand NT can (with an add on for
4.0) read and write HPFS. Is it true that PMMail and
PMMail98 actually use a single data structure? How is
this set up? I'd appreciate it.

w3

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:38:44 +0100 (CET), xavier
caballe wrote:

>>Thanks, Xavi. That's interesting. So, PMMail98 can read
>>and write to an existing HPFS PMMail data base/setup,
>>even though Win95/98 does not provide operating system
>>support for HPFS. Does that mean that PMMail98 has
>>native HPFS support? If this is true, I'll buy some
>>PMMail98. But this can't be true, because Win95 won't
>>even see the HPFS drive. ... ??, hmmm, unless I'm
>>missing your point big time.
>
>No, no... You misunderstood me...  PMMail 98 does not has access to HPFS
>drives, it just uses the file system that your operating system supports.
>I am using PMMail 98 under Windows NT with the HPFS support installed (you
>can get it from hobbes as hpfsnt.zip).
>

>Xavi
>---
>Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
>driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net