Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:52:41 +0100

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:19:14 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:39:28 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>I have just tried altering the sort order of one of my address books.
>>PMMail 98 faithfully sorts in the manner I specify, and this behaviour
>>is carried over to the RMB lists. So, why are people after address book
>>sorters for the Win32 version?
>
>Because I would like to sort the address book into the order that *I* want without having to put
>numbers in front of the addresses. Ideally I would like to drag and drop the addresses so that I
>could arrange them in my own irrational way ...

Oh right, I was assuming that you wanted the function of pmmasort, this
can only sort by real name or alias. Since I find alphabetical best for
me, PMMail 98 as built now is fine for me, pity that the OS/2 version
still doesn't sort. It may be that BoB and Ike use a Win32 API feature
to do this, and that feature is missing in OS/2.

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]