Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 18:13:56 +0100

On Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:02:59 -0700 (PDT), Don Morse wrote:

>re:>so if any of you want to send me your
>re:>suggestions or question I'll be happy to put them all together and send
>re:>them to Jimmy tomorrow.
>

>Unless I'm being stupid in public, I have yet to find anywhere, the option to set an "implied domain" for an account.  ie;  if I set an implied
>domain of     pacificnet.net    then all I would have to do is send a message to   savage, a friend of mine who is infact
>savage@pacificnet.net.  In a company environment, this is a great feature.

That should be done by your local MTA. If I send to <user id> without a
domain, it gets delivered locally.

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]