"redraw" crash

Ray pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 04 Sep 99 10:48:13 -0500

Brian Morrison wrote:

>I'd be very suspicious of the key switcher myself. Turn it off and see
>if it goes away? Worth a shot, surely...

Yeah, I think I probably started suspecting it myself.
Thanks for helping me work through this issue.  : )

I haven't disabled Jumpkey yet, however, as even if it is
the culprit, I am rather dependent on it.  Will take
recommendations for another like utility under OS/2, however
-- kbdplus doesn't quite do it for me, not yet anyway.  PC/2
will take too much time to set up though probably would be
worth it.

If you feel this is too OT for the list, perhaps folks won't
mind emailing me?

-Ray Tennenbaum (ray_field@att.net)