PMMail Update Plans II - Response

Douglas Tan pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:32:09 +0900 (SGT)

On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:42:15 -0400, jimmy wrote:

>It's less than that.   I am just checked again, it maxes at out at 30,000
>I was thinking yesterday it let me have more than that.
>
>jimmy

For someone who has accounts that only need to be checked once every few
days, this is still less than optimal, but I guess it's much better than
the old 3600 seconds.  Would anyone know if the maximum interval is set
arbitrarily by the authors or is there some kind of difficulty in making
it more than 30000 seconds?  In other words, how did Southsoft arrive at
the 30000 figure?

Doug