PMMail Update Plans II - Response

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:44:43 -0700

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 10:16:02PM -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:
> Heck, why not count by minutes instead of seconds?  Then the 30,000
> count translates into 20+ days.  I think I could somehow manage if my
> mail were checked every 2 minutes instead of every 90 seconds.

    Feh, I checked once every 30 seconds and am lamenting the fact that
TB! only checks once a minute.  :/

    You know what I would like to see?  A seperate check and send timer.  So I
can check once a minute but send only once every 5 or 10.  That way I can
build up mail for outbound and keep the inbound snappy.