command line mailer

Steven Tryon pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:44:34 -0400 (EDT)

I am setting up a feedback forwarding application at work.  I have
pmmail98 set to receive messages sent to a feedback address.

I hand off the messages to a REXX script to compares a URL in the
subject line against a list of URL fragments with associated contact
addresses.  (I do it with an external list so that various parts of the
list can be maintained by different people.)

I then call pmmailw.exe with the contact address as a mailto and the
original message attached as a file.

It works fine except that I have to manually fill in a subject line and
send the message.

If I were using my os/2 box at home I would use pmmsend.exe.  It isn't
really an option at work.

So, two questions...

1.  Is it possible to jury-rig pmmailw.exe to complete the entire
message composition and send process from a command line?

2.  If not, what are your favorite command line mailers for Win95?

Thanks,
Steve
Steven Tryon                        285 Shaftsbury Road
stryon@ibm.net                      Rochester, NY 14610
For PGP key send email with subject 'stryon public key'