Feature wish

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 02:41:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:29:10 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

>> Please allow handling of multiple attachments.
>>
>> I mean selecting and decoding with drag and drop for all (or multiple
>> selected) attachments.
>
>It does already in the standard OS/2 way of handling multiple objects.
>To select them click and hold the left button then move the pointer over
>the objects you want selected. You can then drag 'n drop in the normal
>way all of the selcted objects.

     Yes, it handles multiple attachments fine, but don't confuse that
with attachments in multiple parts.  PMMail doesn't support multi-part
attachments (a single attachment spanning multiple messages).

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *