Death Knell for OS/2 Client

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 00:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:26:14 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Exactly how many of those, Ralph, have been on slashdot?  How many people
>here read slashdot on a daily basis like I do?

I do.  If you read the Slashdot discussion on this topic, you'll notice a few people
complaining about the poor treatment OS/2 gets there.  Slashdot has a Linux bias,
which is fine with me, as long as everyone realizes that.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)