please stop: "Death Knell for OS/2 Client"

Carter Brey pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:07:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:08:55 +0200, Anders Gjerl v wrote:
>BTW - does anyone know how to sync PMMail with a 3Com PalmPilot?!

Check out pilot-link 0.9.2, which is a set of Unix utilities that have
been ported to OS/2 (you must have EMX runtime installed). There is one
adaptation of pilot-mail for synching PMMail with your Pilot, but I've
so far been unable to configure it properly in the properties dialog.
Although the other utilities work just fine (the backup and restore are
particularly useful), this one is a headscratcher for me.

Carter Brey (cbrey@ibm.net)
http://www.newyorkphilharmonic.org/shopping/showorchestra.cfm?xid_orch=47
Brought to you by OS/2 Warp Version 4 and PM Mail