SMTP Not Working

Nuclear Bob pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for everyone's help. I believe that the problem is that the
"anti-spam" measures on the SMTP server are the ones that mess me up.

There are apparently 2 solutions:
=> Use another SMTP server, (i.e. the one from my ISP)
I have concerns about this, specifically privacy and monitoring. PGP
is not an option, because the other end may not have it, I'm not always
dealing with computer-savvy people. Can the SMTP server monitor who and
what I send out?

=> Implement my own SMTP server. From what I gather, this is possible with
"sendmail". Fortunately, I am still happily running that dead OS, OS/2,
which comes with sendmail. How do I configure PMMail/2 and/or sendmail to
talk with each other?

Thanks!
Isaac