Filter to Delete mail in Sent Folder

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:00:55 -0400, Susan Lewis wrote:

>Thanks, Kris.  I do see that setting, but it would not save any of my
>sent mail and I only want to avoid saving the "bounced" mail in the
>sent mail folder.  I need to save one copy of every sent mail, not two.

I misunderstood your original post to the list. Here is a complex ICSL
filter that will remove the copy of ALL bounced messages originating from
another account when "Save Outgoing Messages" is selected. This filter
works under PMMail/2 for OS/2.

Complex ICSL Filter
h.Resent-from="$c.acctid$" & !h.From="$c.acctid$"

Filter Type
Outgoing (Post send)

Actions
Delete Message => local copy

I do not use the Windows version of PMMail. If this does not solve your
problem, send me an email with a copy of the failing message as an
attachment.

--
ATB,
/s/~Kris