Another suggestion for next release

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:39:35 -0700

Wednesday, September 29, 1999, 8:31:23 AM, Paul wrote:
> Wasn't hard to work out really:

    *sputter* Pine!?!?!  Pine!?!?!  Uhm.... yeah, of course its IMAP support
is going to be great...  It is programmed by the same guys who developed IMAP.
But..  uhhhh, Pine is nowhere near the level of PMMail in many, *MANY* areas.
No overview of all the accounts/folders so you know where mail is at any given
moment, AFAIK no multiple outbound SMTP servers, no decent multi-account
support to speak of at all.  For people using a single account, yeah, it is
ok, I guess.  But get into more than one account and it is just like all the
other clients for the unix world, utterly and completely lacking.