SMTP Not Working

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:19:59 -0700

Wednesday, September 29, 1999, 10:14:51 AM, Dave wrote:
>Which is what I did a couple of months ago.  I'm not missing it very much.

    I dunno about you, but considering the given situation I'd say there's a
little bit.  See, starting up ppp which, in turn, runs a file that immediately
starts queuing, seems to be a better solution than both semaphore files and
network pipes.  Further, having those programs run natively instead of being a
port also has its advantages.