BCC again

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:50:57 +0100

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:35:39 -0400, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:33:16 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>Just noticed that if you view the full message the sent message does
>>have a BCC header shown, it isn't there when show full headers is
>>selected.
>>
>>Might that be a bug? I'd say that BCC: is a full header ;-)
>

>BCC is NOT a header.  It is a pseudo-item, which you use to specify who
>to send the message to .  But there is NOT a BCC line in the header,
>nor should there be.

OK, that answers my question. The only thing is that it makes it a bit
hard to see which messages were BCC'd as PMMail does not show any
outward sign that a BCC was sent.

Perhaps a discreet indicator could be dreamed up....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails