Peter Nielsen & PMView

Atomic Frog pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Michael Vislocky wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:03:58 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
> >    Hmmmm, gives me an idea, add the PMView list to my list.  ;)
>
> Does anyone else who is familiar with PMView wish that PMMail was
> supported with the same high standards that we see from Peter?

Peter has, it would seem, near-obsession with obliterating even the
most obscure bugs. PMView's beta's are much better than gold code from
nearly any other piece of software from anyone. In that regard, I've never
had to go to "support" for PMView.

Speaking strictly from my own point of view (and my own usage patterns), I
find PMMail/2 has a few usage quirks and some annoying features, but I can
hardly classify PMMail/2 as buggy, (especially when compared to the crap
sometimes known as MSOffice that I used daily). It has also been
rock-solid from day 1, though I've wished for feature changes or adds
I've never had to wish for support either, so....

Well, I guess I would like to know that BSW is still alive and working on
things, if slowly.

Isaac