double sends?

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 15:57:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 14:05:22 -0400 (EDT), W. J. Myles wrote:

>Do you by any chance have a filter set that moves the
>message post send to the folder for that mail list?
>This message for instance will end up in my PMmail folder
>rather than my Sent folder because my filter will

Nope... no filters.  I don't even have anything in my Sent mail folder,
it all goes to the trash.  I'm wondering if that's why it gets confused, and
others don't see it.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)