Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Dave Liquorice pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 08:18:50 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 14:38:44 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand.  On my system, each account's sig files are
> kept in a single directory in the format: SIG1.TXT, SIG2.TXT.
> SIG3.TXT, etc.  These files are located in the PMMAIL/accountname/SIGS
> subdirectory.

Exactly scattered through the <accountname> directories. I'd prefer them
in PMMAIL/SIGS or maybe PMMAIL/TOOLS/SIGS.

It wouldn't be so bad if the <accountname> directory was really the
account name but they aren't they are truncated to 7 characters and have
a number added before the .ACT extension.

Cheers
Dave.