color of outbox folder

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 18:56:05 +0300

On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 09:50:55 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>:-) I'm not 100% sure what the problem is. Can you give me more
>details? What is changing colour?

This only happens when the message is first put in the Outbox folder,
then send to server at a later time (i.e. Account -> Properties -> Send
-> Send Immediately unchecked).

Compose a (new) message, put it in the Outbox folder.
The folder becomes red.
Compose another message, put it also in the Outbox folder.
Now delete one of the two.
In PMMail Win version, nothing happens at this stage. But sometimes in
the past, I recall there was a bug, in that the folder goes back to
yellow, even if there is still a message to be sent.
This may happen to the OS/2 version only or may be related to an
earlier release.
There may be also something regarding the method used for deleting the
message (drag'n'drop to Shredder or pressing the 'delete' key may act
different to PMMail).

Or it's something I'm missing ...

Best wishes,
	Cristi