Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:43:09 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:40:42 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Hmm! Sounds a bit crap to me!  I don't want to waste too much
>time on this fairly insignificant problem, but I'd be very
>interested to know what the reason is - it sounds worryingly
>like a hack around some problem they couldn't get around "properly"!

I would also like to know. I'm afraid Bob has "moved on" now though I
and I find it takes a while to get replies from him. I suspect he is
very busy.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6