E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:11:46 +0100

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:55:44 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>I have just received an e-mail with the subject "Makes Thousands Daily Playing Blackjack!"  that
>crashes PMMail when I try  to open it. It is about 12 K in size - I saved it as a text file but it is not
>human readable.
>
>If anybody would like to have a look I will forward it to them.

Some time back I reported something similar to this to Southsoft and
Ike fixed PMMail/2, the message I had consisted of a 24k subject line
ISTR.

Maybe it is like that...

If you really must send it to me, I'll confirm that it causes trouble.
Gulp!

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails