E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:44:00 +0100

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:39:52 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Chances are it is something along the lines that a friend of mine got
>recently.  A piece of spam that was URL encoded, MIME encoded and corrupt.

Steve,

I think you are probably right. I have just forwarded it to Simon and it appeared in the message
composer on a green background and virtually every other character was a %. It didn't however
crash PMMail which it does if I try to open it for in the normal way.

However, that being said, it shouldn't crash PML whatever its content should it?

David