Attachments loose their names!

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:54:40 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:26:15 -0700, Bill Wood wrote:

>I complained about this 9-10 months ago, and it had nothing to
>do with PGP. I would attach a file (I don't think the type was
>important) and sometimes it would be sent with the name changed
>to (I think) Unnamed.ATT. I'm not sure if it was ever
>logged/added to the official problem list.

Do you still get this behaviour (I certainly don't)?

Aside from PGP affecting PMMails ability to determine
the name of MIME attachments, PMMail seems pretty good
at handling attaachments and maintaining the correct
name.

If you still expereince this problem email yourself to
find out), send me a small attachment and I'll take a
quick look!

Simon