E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:56:16 -0700

Wednesday, April 12, 2000, 8:52:17 AM, David wrote:
> I know that most on this list won't read html e-mail anyway but if the present
> owners are ever going to sell enough copies to finance all the features and
> bug fixes asked for on this mailing list they will need to ensure that html e-
> mail can't knock it over ...

    It isn't HTML mail.  It is HTML mail with java script which has been URL
and MIME encoded in the wrong order, most likely, and is completely corrupt.
The mail is, for the lack of a better phrase, totally fucked.  Fire it off to
BSW, nag them about it, but trust me, it is plainly obvious what the problem
is.