HTML Email Revisited

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:44:02 +0200 (CED)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:23:28 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

> To illustrate the compatibility problems with HTML email, and the
> problems associated with "allowing" MS to dicate the direction of
> email programs, contrary to standards...
>
> It's already very hard to author "cross-browser" or
> "cross-email-package" HTML, but it just got a whole lot
> harder...

Just ty to make sure _you're_ writing standards conformant pages. Let the
customers complain. Ask them what they'd say to a car with 5 reverse and 1
forward gear, no windshield and automatic brake failer as soon as you
exceed 1mph? The only weapon left is using strict conformal html.

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter