Attachments loose their names!

yellow pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:58:54 +0200 (CED)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:56:36 +0200 (MEST), Joachim F. Selinger wrote:

Hi,

>Whenever I receive an e-mail from either Mutt or TkRatatosk, the
>attachments are called 'Unnamed Attachment 1.att' (or similar)
instead of
>the real name i gave it when sending it. I checked into the mentioned
>mailes and found that they set it in the
>fashion.
since the upgrade from PMMAIL 1.96a to PMMail 2.10.2010 i have the
Effect that if i receive a Mail, with is send or forward from Notes
(4.5), there is an also called attachment.
The only thing i shaw in the Mail was an Header with things that Notes
writes automatic.
So if i want to read the Mail i have to select "View full Message" or
view the attachment with the Systemeditor.
In the Message Header stands something like that:

With 1.96a i didn't heaved this Problem.

Sven

--

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
ODIN TES GROUP NETLAPS.ORG/ODIN