FP13

Atomic Frog pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Trevor Smith wrote:

> Anyone here using FP13 for OS/2? I just saw a report that someone
> installed FP13 and now his PMMail/2 crashes on message fetch and will
> not restart. A reboot is necessary he says. Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm that this does NOT happen on the one machine I've updated to
FP13. It in fact runs quite well, there might even be some truth to the
claims that it feels "snappier" with the new Aurora kernel.

I've been fetching mail with PMMail/2 both over modem dial-up and through
10MB Ethernet with no problems.
However, there are other issues as described in Usenet OS/2 groups, so you
may want to hold off yet.

Isaac